Features of All Aflac Programs:
Pays Cash Directly to you: regardless of any other insurance you may
have. Use the money for whatever you decide.
Voluntary: You choose the programs that best fit the needs of you and
Stable rates: Your rates will not go up and you can't be cancelled due
to claims, age, or health conditions.
Cancer and Critical Illness Plans
- Protects your family's finances in the event of Cancer, Heart Attack
or Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery; as well as 6 other catastophic health
- Provides a $5000.00 first-occurance benefit that builds at $500 per
- Includes hospital confinement and continuing care benefits.
- Cash payments for travel and other out-of-pocket expenses.
- Cancer Wellness Benefit ($75) including mamograms, pap smears, PSA's
Accidental Injury Plan
- Initial Emergency Treatment Benefit
- Includes follow-up treatments, hospital confinement, physical therapy,
major diagnostic exams, and specific-sum injuries benefits.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits
- Wellness Benefit ($60)
For Questions or to enroll Contact Aflac at: